General terms and conditions of the company Knitrose eU
- 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
- 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.knitrose.com/.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
1070 Vienna Austria
Commercial register number 497708z
Company court:Vienna Commercial Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button"Add to shopping cart"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the"Checkout"button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the applicant details.
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button"order for a fee"or"buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the"Back"button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop:We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.knitrose.com/. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
- 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- 4 delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here within 2-7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
- 5 Reservation of Title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
1070 Vienna Austria
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of around EUR 6-25.
- 7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
1070 Vienna Austria
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
- 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
- 9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Terms and conditions as of March 2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.